- Riviera Maya Reef To Be Insured! - July 27, 2017
- Riviera Maya Tourism to Welcome 40,000 Tourists Per Day! - July 25, 2017
- Riviera Maya Friendliest Cities in Latin America - July 20, 2017
- DreamWorks Riviera Maya Land To Be Inspected - July 17, 2017
- Demand for Riviera Maya Vacation Rentals Increases - July 14, 2017
Tulum is the bohemian hideout of the Mexican Caribbean coast. This little piece of paradise will capture the hearts of even the most weary travellers. So, here's 5 reasons to LOVE Tulum!
Even 'The Best Restaurant in the World' has visited Tulum. NOMA recently opened their Mexico Pop-Up here.
1. The Food! From traditional Mexican to exotic Thai and everything in between, Tulum is quickly becoming a foodie magnet.
2. The Beaches! Tulum is known for having the best beaches in the Riviera Maya (which is no easy feat considering we have some of the best in the world).
1 / 6